and again...

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Bestle, Jan 17, 2018.

By Bestle on Jan 17, 2018 at 12:26 AM
  1. Bestle

Bestle Administrator
    Staff Member

owner
    IGN:
    Bestle
    Faction:
    xxpvplordsxx
    It appears that previous warnings have fallen on deaf ears and Factions are continuing to break rules and play unfairly in order to avoid being raided. It is clear that we need to expand our claiming rules even further for next Season, but for now, some more penalties.

Below I have outlined what offences each Faction has committed in the past week. I have compiled this list via staff messages, Discord messages & support tickets. I will wait a couple of days before issuing penalties so that any errors or missing offences can be pointed out and addressed. If you want to discuss something, submit a ticket.

We will be considering the impact of each offence as well as any previous offences when deciding any value penalty.

Please note that if multiple Factions have access to each others claims, we will be considering those claims as one Faction when dealing with claim related infractions.

I would like to thank the admins for being extremely proactive while I was away, it looks like they clean up a ton of infringing claims in a very timely manner.

Console (Atilla)
    Genning and patching walls inside a cannon box to prevent cannons from hitting their base
    Claiming entire strips of claims from a cannon box to the base walls (I believe this has happened on more than one occasion)
    Using an automatic reverse nuker (used to destroy about 10 walls)

GucciGang
    Placing cake blocks (at the time couldn’t be stacked on) to stop a raid
    Claiming and creating more walls than permitted around a cannon box (with Farside)
    Teaming during the Raid Event (with Farside)

Farside
    Oversized (though mostly marginally) cannon claims
    Claiming and creating more walls than permitted around a cannon box (with GucciGang)
    Teaming during the Raid Event (with GucciGang)
    Using an automatic single stacker (though minimal impact caused)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Bestle, Jan 17, 2018.