Here We Are AGAIN ( ideas to help promote medium sized factions )

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HEEVES, Jun 20, 2018.

1. lethal

lethal Well-Known Member

helper
    IGN:
    lethal_shrekin
    Faction:
    Console
    @HEEVES WHY YOU DISAGREE MONKEY

• WTF WTF x 1
  2. Fazor99 // Misunderstood

Fazor99 // Misunderstood Active Member

You're only partly right. You're right in saying it's possible to play casually on Vaelox or for that matter any factions server.

But you're definitely incorrect in saying the 246 team played casually. For example carter had sold 1B+ worth of items without a wand a few maps ago. Few other 246team players had similarly amazing stats. Would not call that playing casually.

The issue in playing casually is not that people don't want to play casually but in reality don't know how to play casually. Playing casually can only be done by players willing to be creative and often are very experienced. I know I could play casually and make 100m+ easily while playing solo. But the issue is, not many players know how to do this.

3. Fazor99 // Misunderstood

I completely agree. Some of the people playing have been playing for years, learning a lot and becoming very skilled. They play with big factions in order to get the manpower to do lots of work.

Small factions are generally less experienced and less skilled. Coupled with the fact they have very little manpower. Yet they still compete with big factions that are out of their league.

This is why factions on many servers is dying. This isn't the kind of server you can just casually play with a few friends. If people could play casually they would be more interested in playing and the server would not die.

Difference in player skill is such an insidious problem which nobody mentions these days. Not a ton you could do except impose measures to reduce skill needed. Or stop factions that are completely different from competing with each other in the same way.
    Also I'd like there to be more raid event like situations. I've suggested in the past naturally spawning raid event bases.

4. Machinlolilol

Machinlolilol New Member

I think that its a competion problem, look i know i may be talking lotta shit about this and that but lets face it, the problem is simple, u guys just overlooking shit too much, you see, the thing is its all about the FUN. No fun means No Players, stuff like KOTH capturethe flag shiet like that aint bringing people and fun.. Loot drops? No niggah, first of all there is a fuck ton of trash in shit like that.. Loot crates? No! Thats not what vaelox need.. Vealox needs the same fucking stuff gontroller needs.. Execitement.. Get hyped, do crazy stuff or just pop a molly i dont fucking know.. But what vaelox needs now is a easier gameplay. Its like what @Riek said, Most of the oldschool players are getting a live and the new players dont play shit etc know what i mean? I know u guys dont know what the fuck i mean so why ask anyway! But fuck it! lots of plottwist in this post perhaps.. Eitherway! On with what the server needs! The server needs

1) Players

Thats all the server fucking needs... But... What type of players??

Faction players....

See? was that so hard to answer? Ok lets see WHAT factions players want and what they play factions for...

1) ARMOR
    2) MONEY
    3) PVP
    4) RAIDS

Oh wow! we just figured out what the faction players need now! Great job kids!

Was that so fucking hard? Now continue with thinking folks, the braincells arnt dead yet!

Armor? Make a possibilitys for the new players to get prot 4 and combat sets..

Money? Buff the fucking shop prices

PvP? if u give niggahs armor and weapons with pots whats gonna happen? Exactly... WAR... HUH! >.< WHAT IS IT GOODS FOR?! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

WELL YOURE FUCKING WRONG! WAR IS GOOD IN THIS CASE FOR FACTION SERVERS YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS! WITHOUT WAR THERE IS NO FACTIONS! AND WITHOUT FACTIONS THERE AINT NO WAR!!! Back in the days after a faction got raided it was absolutely chaos.. The booters were turned on and loaded... The Packets were sent And the routers got fried!!!!! Banter talk in the chat! Huge HYPE!!! Lotta bullshit. Thats whats fun about factions.. Thats what it means to be a faction player.. DO ANYTHING THAT IT TAKES TO RAID YOUR ENEMY! NO MERCY.. Thats the Hardcore rule gontroller learned its strongest niggahs which i happen to be a member of.. Fuck you white boys

Raids? Simple.. Instead of making the factions bigger.. U make them smaller... Smaller factions means more factions... Facs of 10 people.. 15 people... means small bases.. Means more bases and means more FUCKING RAIDS.. Fucking bunch of clowns.. Vaelox generation is total shit... None of the fuckboys can do shit.. Most of you mother fuckers dont even know what a kappa client was... 70% of you damn cockbusters were not even around when the lein cannon came out... Even most of u niggas never heard of a FUSION CANNON... Noobs.. Total Noobs... Dont even know what it feels like to get piston raided in a skybase..... Mother fucking idiots...

What do faction players like? The answer is fucking simple u noobs

OP'ness.... But debuff the OP'ness.....
    MCMMO... Gontroller had mcmmo that every fucking single REAL GONTROLLER OG loved.. Gontroller 6.0 mcmmo was at it PEAK... the swords had a 45% chance counter max 2k axes were raping ARMOR like a FOCK TON... 2k REPAIR u had only 5% chance to lose an enchant or something, or maybe nothing at all.. Look. what is it worth now? Fucking SHIT

The TAMING WAS also OP! well i had max taming and trust me.. Im only 1 Niggah... But i was worth 7 WHITE MEN... I even still got videos where i took a GUCCI GANG and believe me.. 2k taming i was even powerfull against a GUCCI gang, PRADA was too fucking scared of me
    @BrandonDao @Twizzler Wolfs were our only loyal comrads in times of despair / tragedy / lonelynes / WAR!!! ESPECIALLY WAR!!!!

I really hope you fuck twats learnd something.... Machinlolilol... reports...... OF DUTY!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. lethal

lethal Well-Known Member

helper
    IGN:
    lethal_shrekin
    Faction:
    Console
    My faction played casually in map 1 and we won? so still its not hard to play casually and do good or even win

6. xApollo__

xApollo__ Active Member

helper
    IGN:
    xApollo__
    Faction:
    Console
    Ahhhh I miss @Machinlolilol, gontroller had some good times.

7. SaltTea

SaltTea Member

hero
    IGN:
    SaltTea
    Faction:
    Ghosts
    Thank you Machinlolilol for you insightful response.
    Here's what I like in your response.
    Very true, make mcmmo useful, by the time you grind your mcmmo up to give you an advantage, the map is already over, and BRING BACK TAMING.

You hit the nail on the factions sizes, I hate this 70man fac shits it's just 3 factions competeting for 1st place. If factions were 10-20, then people would have to make smaller bases and there would be MORE competition. and if I had 5 friend who wanted to try factions, they would want to play with me because it's possible for us to 6v10. But right now if I want to play with friends it's a 6v20. Pretty bullshit.

8. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

citizen
    IGN:
    SupremeDowny
    Faction:
    WeeWoo
    So you leave farside and now the numbers are an issue? honestly fuck off tho i do agree 30 man facs should be the way to go not this stupid 75 cause no one has them except the kids that suck on cac ecos

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. SaltTea

SaltTea Member

hero
    IGN:
    SaltTea
    Faction:
    Ghosts
    Yes, the size of factions are an issue, they are too big. I didn't like how big the fac was when i was in farside, you don't really get to know anyone, and everything feels like it's for the f top prize, which idc about I just like having fun. However if faction sizes were reduced to somewhere below 30, then there would be more competition and more people would play with their actual friends rather than teaming with people they barely know.

10. Caelum100

Caelum100 Member

renowned
    IGN:
    Caelum100
    Faction:
    DiamondSwag
    Maybe make creepers drop more TNT to help smaller factions raid?

11. Fxrd

Fxrd Member

paragon
    IGN:
    Fxrd
    Faction:
    Farside
    That’s like saying if you print money your economy will improve. This would just increase raiding all around and inevitably hurt smaller factions, as bigger factions would accumulate TNT quicker than they do already.

I haven’t read through most of this thread, but the topic of helping smaller factions is definitely a tough one to find solutions for. My thoughts are that your best bet would be to give faction types, where, before creating your faction, you could have an array of sizes to choose from regarding members, (this is all for convenience and just an example) small factions could be 5 members, medium factions 15 members, large factions 30 members, and extra large factions 45 members. The member increase f ugrade would cease to exist, and depending on the size of your faction, you would receive more or less benefits. I’m not going to dive into ideas for the perks etc, but I’d love to see some other people talk about it and propose some ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SereneSteel

SereneSteel Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SereneSteel
    Faction:
    Farside
    With the status quo, the top few factions monopolize wealth/TNT. Making TNT more easily available would only benefit smaller factions. The largest factions accumulating TNT quicker than they already do isn't a problem because they already have more than they can use.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Fxrd

Fxrd Member

paragon
    IGN:
    Fxrd
    Faction:
    Farside
    I was mainly referring to how quickly factions accumulate tnt and hence how quickly said factions can raid, but you are correct here.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Matt

Matt Active Member

I've posted this before here, i'd like to see sort of "tiered spawners"

e.g
    10 Skeleton required in your base to be able to activate Zombies
    10 Zombies required in your base to be able to activate Pigmen
    etc

15. g33builder

g33builder Active Member

helper
    IGN:
    g33builder
    One common complaint with the server is that its, "Too Complicated" I feel like if we added sonething like this people would get more and more confused and only facs that play here like Console and Farside would succeed.

Just making mob drops more balanced would be a preferable alternative to this.

16. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

citizen
    IGN:
    SupremeDowny
    Faction:
    WeeWoo
    farside? succeed? sorry what?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. g33builder

g33builder Active Member

helper
    IGN:
    g33builder
    I mean on a scale with all the other trash this map braught in, yea.

18. Fazor99 // Misunderstood

Console? Have lives outside of minecraft?

19. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

citizen
    IGN:
    SupremeDowny
    Faction:
    WeeWoo
    YOU MINED YOUR SPAWNERS DONT EVEN TALK. also there was like a 6 months off season and then like a 2 week map very confused

20. Fazor99 // Misunderstood

Rather mine spawners than keep them in on time zones we clearly don't have enough players to defend.