PVP Suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by GodofConquest, Jul 10, 2018.

1. GodofConquest

GodofConquest Active Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    KIRITOSENPAI
    the only times I quick dropped someone was if I combo locked them and lived with 1 heart back then in season 3 and that one time that asylum guy quickdropped at the pvp drop but now I can't combo lock them or else I die cause idk how op rage is and the other person usually has 14 hearts I have to bring down to 10

and the pvp right now is that people can only do 1-1.5 hearts per hit which makes it impossible to kill someone in a p4 set as long as they are decent at potting and don't lag/crash or fall into a trap or get cornered or just run out of pots which the latter is the main way to kill someone

there was a guy called modernwarfare that brought everyone into vaelox discord and he gave some good ideas one of them was making a bard kit which gives people strength 3 or vanilla strength 2 which should deal 1.5-2 hearts then there would be some more intense pvp wirh everyone dropping pots and running around and jugglingtoddler won't be able to tank for 20 minutes running around koth while 5 of us chasing him

and i think it would solve the who has more numbers game, if u are outnumbered right now theres no way for the underdogs to win like 0% chance if the upper dog is at least decent, with bard kit strength 3 or vanilla strength 2 the underdogs actually have a chance to win team fights against more people

like the hcf videos of meezoid invis raids when he says im in im in give me strength 2 then he crits out some people inside the base when hes outnumbered 1 to 3 and say RAIDABLE

tldr; revert strength 2 back to vanilla strength 2 without nerfs or give bards the ability to give vanilla strength 2 or vaelox strength 3 to even out against people with 14 hearts or uneven teamfights

make it so that the winners of teamfights are decided at the end of the fight, not the beginning

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. JugglingToddler

JugglingToddler New Member

hero
    IGN:
    JugglingToddler
    +1 Bard OP $milkgang

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vordy

Vordy Member

no plz not hcf no bro

• Like Like x 1
  4. lethal

lethal Well-Known Member

helper
    IGN:
    lethal_shrekin
    Faction:
    Oldgens
    +1 buff strength so people can quickdrop and not just run to traps always

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bestle

Bestle Administrator
    Staff Member

owner
    IGN:
    Bestle
    Faction:
    Secure
    Some players have suggested giving mcmmo swords / axes active abilities similar to what optic had in the past.

I'm not sure how having these would tie into your suggestion but might be worth thinking about :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Toru4

Toru4 Active Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    Toru4
    Faction:
    Oldgens
    Just make it so credits cant be redeemed on pvp mcmmo and only grind able on MA or Barrows

• Like Like x 1
  7. GodofConquest

diabolical
    IGN:
    KIRITOSENPAI
    u could try adding the serrated strikes disabling ender pearls and cleave doing aoe damage next map, if the abilities are too op and people comment about it on the forums, then it could be toned down or removed in the patches following next map's release

as long as something is not too overpowered or unfavored, it wouldn't hurt to put it into next map and see how things go

putting the ideas into the vaelox discord poll would also be a good idea for seeing if the community favors these changes

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. GodofConquest

diabolical
    IGN:
    KIRITOSENPAI
    irfat got to 1000 swords and axes in 6 hours each from grinding the end with 500% boosters, not that hard for getting 1000 on the combat mcmmos except maybe archery, and the main skills credits are used for is fishing, alchemy, archery, and some in swords/axes

i got my swords at 900 and axes at 700 in 1 day, then used credits for the remaining levels, but it isn't too hard to grind the mcmmo for combat, the only skill that takes over 10 hours to get to 1000 at 500% would be fishing and alchemy, archery 1000 would take maybe 8 hours but only a little longer compared to 1000 swords in 6 hours

9. GodofConquest

diabolical
    IGN:
    KIRITOSENPAI
    not hcf, this is new revolution of vaelox pvp at least add vanilla strength if not bard

no more tanking for 20 minutes straight in a koth getting chased by 5 young men because u can take more hearts from strength

no more running out of pots and running straight to trap because serrated strikes disables pearl cool downs for the duration

no more fights until 20 minutes where the first guy that runs out of pots dies because vanilla strength is added along with other pvp ideas such as serrated strikes and cleave that make it so people can die without needing to run out of pots

no more numbers game where the fac with more players on will 100% stomp the other fac with less players on because u can actually fight back now

no more of factions just quitting going to koth at the very start due to being outnumbered because right now koths in the morning 11am pst are mostly won by farside because its our main ontime and koths at night 6pm pst are mostly won by console because its their main ontime

if the pvp changes are implemented, the koths/teamfights would be fair game for any faction no matter how big or small they are, there are vids on optic of people going into koth 2v10 and winning with cleave(might be too op), vids on meezoid going into bases solo and getting 1v3d and killing them all because of bard giving strength from outside

right now its not a contest of pvp skill/faction coordination, its a numbers game where its not the more numbers the better like other faction/pvp servers, its the more numbers the winner, no matter how good a person is on vaelox, its more trying to drain a persons inventory of pots instead of actually killing them

on other popular pvp servers such as hcf arcane/minehq/velt and optic, people can drop due to the pressure given to them with swords dealing 1.5-2 hearts each hit, not on vaelox where it deals 1-1.5 hearts, it would take around 10 hits to kill a person instead of around 5 which just makes it easier to live and makes it harder kill

for example, when i played 4 man bunkers, even without serrated strikes and cleave, i would still be able to turn an uneven fight around because of swords dealing 1.5-2 hearts of damage, i myself and others have gone into peoples bases in bunkers and won 1v2s and sometimes even 1v3s because swords dealt 2x as much dmg, if this was using vaelox pvp standards, the 1v2s and 1v3s would be near impossible to win because people are so tanky and as the single player, you would have to drain both of the enemies pots before they drain yours, which would be nearly impossible since people take only 1 heart of damage per hit making it easier not to die and harder to kill

the only possible way to win against numbers is if the underdogs are so good that they can combo the others without getting touched, but even then it would be very hard to make the other side use 54 pots while u only use 27 or less if its a 1v2

pretend its lethal shrieking vs atlanta0 and g33builder, if lethal shrieking absolutely demolishes both of them at the same time, he could win, but u have to dominate to win, being just a little better or a lot better isn't going to help, u would have to be insanely better, if lethal isn't insanely better then atlanta0 and g33, no matter if they get combod, they can still win under vaelox conditions, but it would be different if vanilla strength is added which can give lethal at least somewhat of a chance instead of no chance at all

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. GodofConquest

diabolical
    IGN:
    KIRITOSENPAI
    also, unpopular opinion, but im not too keen on adding cleave if 2 people using it at the same time can kill everyone in p4 in the 5 block radius, even 4 or 5 people having to use it at the same time sounds op because 5 people winning against 15 or more people is unreal, and if everyone has cleave, then the team fight would be decided in 10 seconds or less because whichever fac right clicks the axe first can wipe out most or the entire enemy fac, not counting the other poor unknowing facs participating in the fight that die as well, and even making it so that 10 people have to use cleave to 1 shot is not hard to do for big facs as well, since one fac could all run together with their axes out and instantly kill anyone who's capping the koth, and it would repeat itself

i never played optic but from the looks of the cleave skill used on there, pvp would end very fast since factions clutter up and could be killed instantly without any way to fight back, anyone that has played on cleave servers can give their opinions as well

serrated strikes is ok though ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. lethal

lethal Well-Known Member

helper
    IGN:
    lethal_shrekin
    Faction:
    Oldgens
    if you have high hp you wont die from it unless multiple people use it at the same time

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. GodofConquest

diabolical
    IGN:
    KIRITOSENPAI
    yes u r right youngest ramjet

13. GodofConquest

diabolical
    IGN:
    KIRITOSENPAI
    if there was cleave in this koth

14. Vordy

Vordy Member

just remove pvp custom enchants lol stupid idea anyway is this cosmic

15. Parted

Parted Active Member

helper
    IGN:
    Parted
    Faction:
    TSGS
    There are like 2-3 pvp custom enchants that actually matter besides the ones that give potion effects, whereas on cosmic you get blindness and slowness every 5 sec and there are dozens of different enchants....?

• WTF WTF x 1