Reward Box at /north

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by atlanta0, Jul 8, 2018.

1. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

IGN:
    atlanta0
    I think there should be a 25x25 box at /north that if you stand in your faction receives some credits and cash as a reward for being a bad ass and risking your life. Rewards could be given out every 5 minutes and could accompany a message in public chat.

(atlanta0 is a badass and received a reward at /north pvp)

-250 credits
    -2500 cash

This could also eventually lead to an added /f achievement and would help generate more pvp directly in front of spawn.

@Bestle

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  2. Parted

Parted Active Member

helper
    IGN:
    Parted
    Faction:
    TSGS
    We already have this, it’s called castle.
    What you are proposing is literally the same thing

• Like Like x 1
  3. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

IGN:
    atlanta0
    It's literally not. You have to cap it and wait 20 mins. Plus you can get rewards without being there.

4. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

IGN:
    atlanta0
    Also if I pvp you in the box for 5 mins we should get rewarded.

5. Vordy

Vordy Member

Whats the point theres legit 20 players on this server ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Parted

Parted Active Member

helper
    IGN:
    Parted
    Faction:
    TSGS
    -It takes much less than 20 mins to cap castle especially with multiple people
    -Castle can be contested at any time by anyone

With this logic we should reward everyone pvping in Warzone, I do not agree with this suggestion and will leave it at that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

IGN:
    atlanta0
    Lol yea it takes less than 20 mins to cap BUT YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT 20 MINS TO SEE REWARDS.

Not reward for pvping in warzone, but reward for pvping in the 25x25 box which would be located directly in front of /north. It would be a way to generate more pvp and reward small factions for attempting to fight (even if they get annihilated)

8. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

IGN:
    BlackAndAutistic
    Just because all u do is dance around spawn and have people chase u back to a suffocation trap doesn't mean anyone else wants to sit at spawn all day every fucking day for shit that is already fairly easy to get. -1 spawn is already full of shit like that anyway with castle, supply drops, wonder and now barrows.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Vordy

Vordy Member

Dis nigga funny

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Fazor99 // Misunderstood

Fazor99 // Misunderstood Active Member

Something like this would benefit you more than most players. Seems a bit taylored to your needs than the server's.

11. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

IGN:
    atlanta0
    -It's honestly not "fairly easy to get" for small factions.

-You guys love wasting ceggs in my suffocation trap so what's the difference

-You'd have to capture ~30 drops to get 50000 credits for one upgrade, seems a bit crazy especially early in a map when the big factions all focus on that.

-The fact is that all of the methods to get credits are pretty much impossible for small factions, early in a map, when they matter the most.

Ok then, can the castle be moved adjacent with spawn about 25 blocks away so i don't have to run to it? Most new players don't even know about castle because it's not in view of spawn. Wouldn't we want the majority of pvp to be focused at spawn? And if you don't like traps, make warzone a solid box. I only made a trap because you guys run to one too, when you're in trouble. Ask g33builder and recon. Plus if we are talking about dancing around, you guys are the worst teamers ever, I got 1v7'd earlier and I'm shit.

12. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

IGN:
    BlackAndAutistic
    We use the creggs cause we have nothing else to use credits on... Credits arent meant to be easy af to get u have to work for them a little bit but they still arent fucking hard to get.

I never use our trap and if ur gonna call us out for teaming go watch the start of the maps when everyones playing lmfao we get 10v6 all the time. I don't think farside knows how to take a fair fight

13. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

IGN:
    atlanta0
    You are absolutely right about the credits. I totally understand where you are coming from. At the same time, I have boatloads of money and am in 2nd place on most drops claimed but I can't afford to buy any ceggs. You don't think it's imbalanced that you guys have too many credits and I don't have enough? I'm not saying I DESERVE credits, I'm saying that the system that is in place to afford factions credits is flawed, meaning that either A) ceggs are and /f upgrades are too expensive in terms of credits or B) the system should pay out per /f statslb daily, not just mcmmo.

@Bestle

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

IGN:
    BlackAndAutistic
    we hold castle for long periods of time, we have most of the wealth on the server and we generally win the mcmmo gained. Credits would be fairly balanced if the server was active. Like look when there was 3 top factions farside had the most done in upgrades out of all of us, partly cause of crates but i dont know how much was because of them.

15. SereneSteel

SereneSteel Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SereneSteel
    The credit system was made with teams of 70+ people working together in mind. What do you propose to let smaller factions enjoy the upgrade system without making it ~incredibly~ easy for the bigger factions to get them?

16. Fazor99 // Misunderstood

We've talked about this before on Heeve's thread about encouraging small factions.

We all acknowledge that making it easier to get credits for small factions has a likelihood of making it ridiculously easy to obtain credits for big factions.

One potential solution was to make different tiers of factions. Based on the tiers, obtaining credits may be easier and or upgrades may be cheaper.

17. SereneSteel

SereneSteel Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SereneSteel
    How would credits/upgrades transfer between tiers?

18. Fazor99 // Misunderstood

Well tier would be decided by amount of players. We'd have to find ways to stop people bypassing it and enforce punishments for bypassing it.

Basically smaller 5 man factions for example would get percentage increases for gaining credits from events.

And smaller factions should have to pay less in currency to get upgrades. (Not items)

19. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

IGN:
    BlackAndAutistic
    How would they work for raiding? would they lose less upgrades or something?

20. Fazor99 // Misunderstood

Nothing is set in stone. But the tier idea was tossed around by a few players.

Potentially we could see generally less upgrades lost when smaller factions get raided because there's an understanding that defending is more difficult for them. And especially less damage done to them in terms of credits/upgrades if a top tier faction hits a low tier faction.