Version Integration - Ranks - Prestige - Classes - Currency - Prizes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by atlanta0, Aug 10, 2018.

1. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    atlanta0
    Faction:
    Smoke
    VERSION INTEGRATION

I would like Vaelox to begin integrating some things that minecraft has updated. Eventually the server should attempt to update with the game, instead of being stuck in a particular version.

Part of the reason the factions game mode (particularly Vaelox) will most certainly die is because it is not updating with the core game mode. I believe effort should be taken to stay current with the updates in the game itself.

I believe the gap between 1.7 and the current version ( https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.13 ) is so large that it negatively impacts the community of players who could play the server because there is a gap between players who want a recent version of the game integrated into factions.

It actually puts other servers, who attempt to keep the game relevant, in a better position to remain relevant to new players interested in "clan" or "faction" based game mode.

RANKS OUT OF CONTROL

I've heard other players claim that ranks are out of control and too many players have top ranks, and I'd have to agree.

For example, my sky vault was found about 2/3 of the way through the map and it didn't effect me at all, even though I had dubs of p4, tools, emeralds, ores, and other items of value.

As soon as I found out, I had numerous kits available on my main and alts and was able to get any armor I wanted instantly.

PRESTIGE

I haven't even attempted to prestige, not because I can't or don't have the time, but because it's lame and not really part of the game. MCMMO was a feature added to the game to assist players in completing minecraft tasks more efficiently not to acquire coupons, kits, disguises, etc.

I didn't even like MCMMO before it had anything to do with prestige, now it's layers upon layers of "features" not included in real minecraft. It's not even a faction related plugin or function.

FACTION CLASSES

Obviously printer isn't getting removed and the best case scenario is buffers getting extended further, which as I've proven before on other threads it will only help large factions deal with the imbalance of raiding.

I would like for classes to be implemented. At the very least a choice for passive faction mechanics or towny claims for players who want to play on the server and interact with the community, but have had enough of the broken raiding system.

VAELOX CURRENCY

I think there are too many different currencies (still) involved in Vaelox. Also, there are too many ways to spend each currency and there is no standardization to the upgrades or faction shop as far as things that can be purchased with one type of currency or another. I don't like the fact that some items can only be purchased with "credits".

Typically, new players ask "What are credits?". It's quite obvious there is a problem when it takes so much time to explain something so complicated. Credits should be removed totally OR wealth should be removed as a determining factor to rankings on /f top.

PRIZE BREAKDOWN

I believe all prizes should be broken down prior to the map beginning so there isn't confusion or trolling going on, especially at the end of the map.

If I had known the prize breakdown had changed from season 5, I wouldn't have put forth much effort as I would have seen it as another disincentive to creating or sustaining a small faction.

CONCLUSION

In closing, I would like to express gratitude for the effort in the creation of the server, but I regret to inform the owner and others that this is the last map I will put any effort into "qualifying" for an end of map prize. The main reason is because the prizes given out at the end of map are certainly not worth the effort.

Also, changes were made AFTER the snap shot was announced (during season 6) to hinder my effective strategy to obtain a placement on /f top AND it benefited another faction directly by changing the mechanics of a block/container that is worth 50k each to allow that block/container to be "raided" without notifying the rest or the factions. This change actually gave my faction a disadvantage by giving another faction incentive to destroy my enderchest vaults while also creating a situation for an advantage to be gained by the raiding faction because no announcement was made pointing out this vital change was made to create an equal playing field. For example, there were factions who knew I use enderchests, but didn't bother since they still thought they didn't drop upon explosion. They were not notified of the change.

This was did not impact the overall finishing positions of the factions, but it did raise a large question in my mind (and others) about the principle of the raiding mechanism and game functions ESPECIALLY during the final week in the map.

Btw, this is not the first time that something like this has happened. During season 4, another staff member created a situation that gave a single faction an advantage, at the same time as disadvantaging mine. I believe this shows a pattern that the server owners and staff only really care about developing a server that caters to the larger factions.

Thanks for reading,

Atlanta0

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Defier_

Defier_ Member

I haven't read much of the thread yet and I'm sorry for assuming this, but I really hope you don't have another small faction argument. Just tossing this out there but small factions will never stand a chance. This is 2018 not 2013 :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

IGN:
    SupremeDowny
    Version Integration: Yea I want dolphins!! idk how hard it would be tho

Ranks out of control: You rarely see this as an issue on other servers, servers that give u creggs and shit in ur kit I literally don't understand. Even if u started with no rank no faction, Vaelox would be one of the easier servers to get a set. Custom enchants are a little more difficult but that's how they were designed. Would do u expect from a server that gives out alot of coupons esp in previous maps and is on its 7th map... just stupid.

Prestige: I don't get ur issue, it doesn't effect u, the effort u have to put in is stupid to get a benefit the kits are shit and now he redone the coupons u get. It just gives people more stuff to do when everyone quits, u think the farside or oldgens kids that still played would've bothered without prestiging? na didn't think so.

Faction Classes: Extending buffers helps everyone u just see the effect more in big factions cause they will actually finish the full buffer but whatever.

The only way I would be ok with the passive faction shit ur going on about is if 1. They can't contest castle, supply drops or anything that would take value from competing factions. 2. They can't do achievements for the rewards, sure u can finish the achievements for fun but no rewards. 3. Any value optained doesn't count towards F TOP placement, also can't be changed mid-map. e.g. u go first 3 weeks passive grinding out ur spawners and TNT then change to a "normal?" and try come raid the top faction or be in the running for F TOP.

Vaelox currency: I like the credits, as the current map goes it gives more incentive to try raid someone other than value. I do agree tho fuck wealth determining F TOP I really liked points and want the points system to come back with a few changes. Such as hoppers only work in primary's and u don't need ur farm in a primary however if the farm is in a primary there is a boost in growth speed. Also, I don't remember how long it took to unclaim a primary but it should be 24h.

Prize Breakdown: Yeah that's fair tho scrap the 1-10 bs if the map ends like the one we just had, that was a complete joke IMO.

I didn't read ur conclusion cause I'm a lazy cunt

4. lethal

lethal Well-Known Member

helper
    IGN:
    lethal_shrekin
    Faction:
    Console
    he was basically complaining about his enderchests and saying the server is catered for big factions only

5. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

IGN:
    SupremeDowny
    Yeah just skimmed through it a lot of complaining

Just out of curiosity what was the map 4 issue? I don't remember there being one well other than u kept moving ur stupid core.

6. Swisher

Swisher Member

helper
    IGN:
    Swisher
    Faction:
    Console
    I agree with this, I feel like factions is moving on and the server will eventually have to move on and away from 1.7/.8.

This is what Bestle wants (I believe?) He wants people to have armor and to pvp. He doesn't want koth's, castle, emergency airdrops etc be completly dominated by only 1 faction with armor.

Completely disagree. McMMo in my opinion gives room for so much possibility on servers but it really does nothing much on here. Anybody can prestige with time and effort, people with a higher rank are much more likely to prestige though.

There are only two types of currencies and I feel like that's plenty. Any more would be too many. I do agree that Vaelox does a pretty poor job at displaying all the features the server has, how to get certain things, and how to strive. I plan on updating several wikis myself with much more in-depth tutorials and making a few more wikis for features that people forget about. I do hope /help is added next map because when a new person joins the server and they don't know what to do, they instantly type /help. When that says you don't have access its almost an instant leave.

Agree, prizes should be played out and set in stone before the map is started.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Crzik

Crzik Member

renowned
    IGN:
    Crzik
    If you could be any character from minecraft who would it be mine would be herobrine

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    atlanta0
    Faction:
    Smoke
    @Pantha

Not that hard.

Ranks out of control: You rarely see this as an issue on other servers, servers that give u creggs and shit in ur kit I literally don't understand. Even if u started with no rank no faction, Vaelox would be one of the easier servers to get a set. Custom enchants are a little more difficult but that's how they were designed. Would do u expect from a server that gives out alot of coupons esp in previous maps and is on its 7th map... just stupid.

I just think top ranks are a little OP, taking away the difficulty of the game. It makes it too easy to play minecraft in general, which is one of the things plaguing the game mode. It's fine if you disagree.

Prestige: I don't get ur issue, it doesn't effect u, the effort u have to put in is stupid to get a benefit the kits are shit and now he redone the coupons u get. It just gives people more stuff to do when everyone quits, u think the farside or oldgens kids that still played would've bothered without prestiging? na didn't think so.

Honestly no, but I don't believe the sustainability is realistic AND those same players will be less likely to play next map since inflation is destroying the value of any buycraft coupon tbh. Not sure if you know it or not, but the $50 prize for 4th is basically nothing considering how inflated the market has gotten for coupons. Prestige is another game function that WILL destroy the value of any rank over time AND it doesn't lend itself to the initial core game (minecraft), as I stated in my original post, which over time will assist in destroying factions since it is creating a gap between the original game and the support game mode.

The problem is implementing functions that have nothing to do with minecraft, things that have nothing to do with factions game play OR minecraft. Do you follow my logic?

Faction Classes: Extending buffers helps everyone u just see the effect more in big factions cause they will actually finish the full buffer but whatever.

No, extending buffers does not help everyone because small factions already can't check buffers often enough. ALSO, the size of the buffer in no way reduces the frequency of wall checks. As a matter of fact, it increases the time spent checking walls because the distance would be greater than before. DERP.

The only way I would be ok with the passive faction shit ur going on about is if 1. They can't contest castle, supply drops or anything that would take value from competing factions. 2. They can't do achievements for the rewards, sure u can finish the achievements for fun but no rewards. 3. Any value optained doesn't count towards F TOP placement, also can't be changed mid-map. e.g. u go first 3 weeks passive grinding out ur spawners and TNT then change to a "normal?" and try come raid the top faction or be in the running for F TOP.

Obviously a passive faction's wealth wouldn't count of F top and would be reset if they changed mid map AND spawners wouldn't work. IMO spawners shouldn't work outside of any claimed land anyway. I think passive factions should still be able to try for coupons in air drops and achievements. Also, pvp should still be allowed. In other words, I would rather just be able to build a village somewhere near spawn that is protected and no raiding enabled just to interact with the community that I care about.

Vaelox currency: I like the credits, as the current map goes it gives more incentive to try raid someone other than value. I do agree tho fuck wealth determining F TOP I really liked points and want the points system to come back with a few changes. Such as hoppers only work in primary's and u don't need ur farm in a primary however if the farm is in a primary there is a boost in growth speed. Also, I don't remember how long it took to unclaim a primary but it should be 24h.

Crops didn't grow unless inside a primary, if you remember correctly. Also, having credits also gives an incentive to have no primary claims so they aren't lost along with upgrades. It should be one or the other, not both IMO.

Prize Breakdown: Yeah that's fair tho scrap the 1-10 bs if the map ends like the one we just had, that was a complete joke IMO.

We have talked about winner take all scenario, but this would remove all the incentive to even run a small faction and would reinforce quitting at the first sign of trouble. It has gotten to a point where everyone except the winner is getting participation coupons at the end of the map, not prizes. It's quite laughable.

It basically stated that Vegetation was given a leg up on other small factions by having the mechanics of echests changed without communicating the change to other small factions who were also aware of my echest strategy but were not aware of the fact that they now drop from explosion.

It also stated that this was the last map I would be seriously competitve (as a small faction) because of the advantage Vegetation received and the disadvantage my faction and other factions received after snapshot date was announced. Poor principle of competition to keep small factions relevant and solely focus on the larger factions with prize breakdowns, rule changes, and game features.

9. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    atlanta0
    Faction:
    Smoke
    Communication of reasoning to the server owner and the community is not complaining. It's simply ensuring everyone is aware of the situation and to give friends and members of the community a message. I appreciate you trying to help out though.

10. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    atlanta0
    Faction:
    Smoke
    The issue with season 4 was that staff members were giving out the locations of my core after I moved it because they felt it wasn't right even though it was well within the rules. Again breaking the principle of competition and showed the unprofessional and biased nature of the server's staff members.

11. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    atlanta0
    Faction:
    Smoke
    @Swisher

I agree with this, I feel like factions is moving on and the server will eventually have to move on and away from 1.7/.8.

Thank you.

This is what Bestle wants (I believe?) He wants people to have armor and to pvp. He doesn't want koth's, castle, emergency airdrops etc be completly dominated by only 1 faction with armor.

Is there not a way for people to have medium armor?

Also, since the introduction of custom enchants, this is still a problem as god armor vs non god armor is no competition. In your logic why isn't diabolical given health boost and rage on each piece of armor at a minimum?

Completely disagree. McMMo in my opinion gives room for so much possibility on servers but it really does nothing much on here. Anybody can prestige with time and effort, people with a higher rank are much more likely to prestige though.

MCMMO doesn't effectively add anything to Vaelox except for prestige. Without prestige there would be absolutely ZERO reason to gain MCMMO. Why not just have "prestige points" for faction or pvp related actions instead of stupid MCMMO based grinds. It's mindless and stupid and doesn't add incentive to play factions.

I'm sorry but standing between some dispensers that fires TNT into water to "grind" acrobatics is stupid.

That's just an example. Another one would be the imbalance in the economy of the gems. I don't think I need to go into detail about that one. Barrows had to be restructured during the map because of it and I guarantee next map the ranked gems will have EITHER reduced boosters or reduced credits.

There are only two types of currencies and I feel like that's plenty. Any more would be too many. I do agree that Vaelox does a pretty poor job at displaying all the features the server has, how to get certain things, and how to strive. I plan on updating several wikis myself with much more in-depth tutorials and making a few more wikis for features that people forget about. I do hope /help is added next map because when a new person joins the server and they don't know what to do, they instantly type /help. When that says you don't have access its almost an instant leave.

Having two currencies is having one too many. Having credits but not having a standard for how upgrades are purchased is dumb. There is no rhyme or reason to which upgrades can be purchased with money or credits. They should all be credits or all be money. I really don't understand the need for credits since the basis of the /f top rank is wealth NOT credits. What's the point?

Either remove credits or make them the determining ranking factor for /f top, especially since the economy is in such disarray.

Agree, prizes should be played out and set in stone before the map is started.

I would argue that the map length should also be tracked in game and shown in the corner ALONG with faction scoreboard like on JustPVP and Vaelox in the past. Items like who's online in the faction, their health, faction credit amount, Ftop standings, etc should be toggle able.

12. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    atlanta0
    Faction:
    Smoke

13. Cringe

Cringe Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    MapWriter
    Faction:
    Console
    McMMo serves a huge purpose without the required mining level you would take tnt damage making bruteforcing hard when every second ur having to pot from tnt... Also dodge is nice from acro and the double drops from herbalism

14. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

IGN:
    SupremeDowny
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you must be fucking joking right? like honestly u must be having a laugh here...

Not that hard.

I just think top ranks are a little OP, taking away the difficulty of the game. It makes it too easy to play minecraft in general, which is one of the things plaguing the game mode. It's fine if you disagree.

Ok I disagree.

Honestly no, but I don't believe the sustainability is realistic AND those same players will be less likely to play next map since inflation is destroying the value of any buycraft coupon tbh. Not sure if you know it or not, but the $50 prize for 4th is basically nothing considering how inflated the market has gotten for coupons. Prestige is another game function that WILL destroy the value of any rank over time AND it doesn't lend itself to the initial core game (minecraft), as I stated in my original post, which over time will assist in destroying factions since it is creating a gap between the original game and the support game mode.

The problem is implementing functions that have nothing to do with minecraft, things that have nothing to do with factions game play OR minecraft. Do you follow my logic?

It gives u more shit to do and it's something people in smaller facs can do for fun. It's like the achievements but more accessable IMO.

No, extending buffers does not help everyone because small factions already can't check buffers often enough. ALSO, the size of the buffer in no way reduces the frequency of wall checks. As a matter of fact, it increases the time spent checking walls because the distance would be greater than before. DERP.

Ok fucking no. Say ur a small fac and will build all ur walls, You can easily have anything up to a 5x5 without having to move when checking buffers. Increasing buffer size means it takes longer for the raiding faction to get from the last wall to base wall. If u knew how to make a base u only need a minimap (which most faction player has and uses) and 4 warps (if ur in the middle of the map), the only hard part is the 4 warps (4x75k). Also personally when are raiding a small faction we never spread on the walls to defend or going full speed (shittier printer this map). This being said most small faction bases aren't build properly to start with so even if u removed printer and all that shit u would still be in at a speed of 1s a wall. DERP

Obviously a passive faction's wealth wouldn't count of F top and would be reset if they changed mid map AND spawners wouldn't work. IMO spawners shouldn't work outside of any claimed land anyway. I think passive factions should still be able to try for coupons in air drops and achievements. Also, pvp should still be allowed. In other words, I would rather just be able to build a village somewhere near spawn that is protected and no raiding enabled just to interact with the community that I care about.

No, if u want to be a small faction I don't think u should be able to take value away from a competing faction. Saying this sure u can still pvp and take armour etc. But no supply drops cause they give spawners and other items of value. If u can't be raided for ur shit u can't just turn up to supply drops cop a few crates and run.

Crops didn't grow unless inside a primary, if you remember correctly. Also, having credits also gives an incentive to have no primary claims so they aren't lost along with upgrades. It should be one or the other, not both IMO.

Yes I know they didn't grow unless in a primary which is why if he went back to that system it would be something I would like changed. I like credits and would really like to see the points come back like it was map 4, with a few changes. The only issue with the credits and shit is it's wasn't that common on other servers and there really wasn't an explaination on how it all worked.

We have talked about winner take all scenario, but this would remove all the incentive to even run a small faction and would reinforce quitting at the first sign of trouble. It has gotten to a point where everyone except the winner is getting participation coupons at the end of the map, not prizes. It's quite laughable.

You and this stupid small factions shit honestly needs to stop. The F TOP rewards should be for the factions who put the effort in and actively try to win. It's not that hard, look at bloom. Sure we said we wouldn't raid them but that's because they put the effort in and were raiding etc. Factions like unforgiven, conqueers, freevbucks, etc. Those factions don't deserve anything all they did was turn up to supply drops and do barrows. All u have to do is play the end of the map and look free buycraft, it's a flawed and stupid system IMO.

It basically stated that Vegetation was given a leg up on other small factions by having the mechanics of echests changed without communicating the change to other small factions who were also aware of my echest strategy but were not aware of the fact that they now drop from explosion.

1. He did tell u he made a ticket and u laughed it off 2. It's your own fault, you had a base with plenty of wall to put them in but nope u tried to hide them mid map. 3. They still would have been destroyed, the cannons my fac were using would have 1 shot them at 15 dura.

It also stated that this was the last map I would be seriously competitve (as a small faction) because of the advantage Vegetation received and the disadvantage my faction and other factions received after snapshot date was announced. Poor principle of competition to keep small factions relevant and solely focus on the larger factions with prize breakdowns, rule changes, and game features.

You can't even claim that u played "seriously competitive". You never setup a cannon, I don't think u ever really had a primary claim. Other than ur base u had setup for a few days all u did was AFK an automated cane farm. Sorry I don't consider how u play as competitive. Not saying it doesn't work, it just isn't competitive.

15. Riaz

Riaz Member

paragon
    IGN:
    Riaz
    Thats the problem, a lot of coupons & 2 long lasting servers who combined & have 7 maps itself causes the problem.
    Thats why your "other servers" arguement is invalid because this isnt like them.

Ranks have seriouly damaged the server at this point cuz everyone of the settled facs have tons of alts with high ranks to get a head instantly.

Other then that I support most of atlantas suggestions because they are honestly well thought out and point out some of the underlining issues with the server to progress instead of failing more and more every map.

16. lethal

lethal Well-Known Member

helper
    IGN:
    lethal_shrekin
    Faction:
    Console
    other servers give factions like 300$ buycraft just to play there servers... how is that any different?

17. lethal

lethal Well-Known Member

helper
    IGN:
    lethal_shrekin
    Faction:
    Console
    seems like you have an issue with factions in general not just the sever, why not go play hcf if you want to get everything by yourself?

• Like Like x 1
  18. g33builder

g33builder Active Member

helper
    IGN:
    g33builder
    Faction:
    SSD
    Adding in 1.13 would be alot more difficult then you are giving it credit.

Not only are there hardly any mods for the version but bestle would have to spend a long ass time making it compadable with older versions or we would easily lose atleast 1/5 of our playerbase.

We would also need at least a month of beta testing the features added in the past serveral updates to make sure it is balanced. And even with that people like basket will hide tech till the server releases.

Dont get me wrong I love 1.13, ive been playing for like 3 weeks now in singleplayer. But unless the playerbase is willing to have another monster off season its not going to happen.

19. Pantha

Pantha Active Member

IGN:
    SupremeDowny
    Also reverting the tnt mechanics and pvp, tho i think basket said that was simple in the later versions.

20. atlanta0

atlanta0 Active Member

diabolical
    IGN:
    atlanta0
    Faction:
    Smoke
    @Pantha

The issue with season 4 was that staff members were giving out the locations of my core after I moved it because they felt it wasn't right even though it was well within the rules. Again breaking the principle of competition and showed the unprofessional and biased nature of the server's staff members.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you must be fucking joking right? like honestly u must be having a laugh here...

No, not having a laugh, it actually happened.

Not that hard.

Ok I disagree.

If you don't already understand the problem, you will soon enough when ranks are "revamped" and slowly lose items or value. (Oh wait they already took keys without telling anyone. They actually lied and said keys would return THIS MAP and it didn't happen. That's false advertising on buy craft. Bad way to run a server IMO) Why not just reset them and let everyone know instead of secretly removing high value items under the pretense of lies? Sounds like swifteh to me.

It gives u more shit to do and it's something people in smaller facs can do for fun. It's like the achievements but more accessable IMO.

In case you didn't read my entire paragraph, it extends into the inflation problem which ruins the value of buy craft. It is undermining the reason people even play, which is buy craft prizes. If you ruin the value of buy craft by offering it in too many different ways, the server will die sooner rather than later.

Ok fucking no. Say ur a small fac and will build all ur walls, You can easily have anything up to a 5x5 without having to move when checking buffers. Increasing buffer size means it takes longer for the raiding faction to get from the last wall to base wall. If u knew how to make a base u only need a minimap (which most faction player has and uses) and 4 warps (if ur in the middle of the map), the only hard part is the 4 warps (4x75k). Also personally when are raiding a small faction we never spread on the walls to defend or going full speed (shittier printer this map). This being said most small faction bases aren't build properly to start with so even if u removed printer and all that shit u would still be in at a speed of 1s a wall. DERP

This logic is the absolute problem here. You think getting through at 1 second per wall is normal? Wtf? This doesn't help smaller factions because THEY CAN'T STOP larger factions even if they know they are being raided. Where is the incentive to even be a small faction? Do you believe small factions shouldn't play at all? Large or nothing? That's a good way to ruin a player base. (Once again, you are thinking inside the box instead of understanding that the argument is about BALANCING not large faction only.) Instead of extending buffers, allow small factions to have more durability per wall or something. Can you not understand the thought process or do you just not care about the survival of the server in general?

No, if u want to be a small faction I don't think u should be able to take value away from a competing faction. Saying this sure u can still pvp and take armour etc. But no supply drops cause they give spawners and other items of value. If u can't be raided for ur shit u can't just turn up to supply drops cop a few crates and run.

Are you even reading my responses? I clearly said that passive factions should be able to TRY FOR COUPONS IN AIR DROPS AND ACHIEVEMENTS. Not spawners or other items of value. You can still pvp so you should be able to 5v1 still like you usually do if you want the items bad enough. Plus, you guys wasted tons of ceggs that had value on spawn claims, so that's a poor argument.

Yes I know they didn't grow unless in a primary which is why if he went back to that system it would be something I would like changed. I like credits and would really like to see the points come back like it was map 4, with a few changes. The only issue with the credits and shit is it's wasn't that common on other servers and there really wasn't an explaination on how it all worked.

There was a very clear explanation on how credits worked in the PDF released on the forum. The issue was that new players were not able to access the /help command to see those features AND they didn't understand how wealth played a role in getting credits. Also, having a system that no other faction server uses AND that isn't found in minecraft generally, usually confuses most players.

In other words, having wealth determine /f top is a good system because everyone who has played factions has used that system before. The difference is, most servers have A LIST that tells the exact value of items that are counted towards wealth instead of a general term like "placed blocks" or "items in chests".

The suggestion is to improve /help along with selecting ONE STABLE currency and sticking with it. Vaelox fucked up when changing back and forth with wealth and credits and points and bananas.

You and this stupid small factions shit honestly needs to stop. The F TOP rewards should be for the factions who put the effort in and actively try to win. It's not that hard, look at bloom. Sure we said we wouldn't raid them but that's because they put the effort in and were raiding etc. Factions like unforgiven, conqueers, freevbucks, etc. Those factions don't deserve anything all they did was turn up to supply drops and do barrows. All u have to do is play the end of the map and look free buycraft, it's a flawed and stupid system IMO.

Here it is, finally. You have admitted that you think small factions are stupid. Like you actually think a faction server can survive or be relevant with only large factions. There are many ways to put effort into winning and farming is one of them. Vegetation was given assistance by Console and not raided because H3rald is friends with Ass_Vileator. Everyone knows that. It had nothing to do with raiding or putting effort in. Turning up to supply drops and doing barrows is putting in effort, so the small factions you mentioned did deserve to win a prize. Don't scrap the 1-10th payouts, just make them known when the map starts and don't change them.

1. He did tell u he made a ticket and u laughed it off 2. It's your own fault, you had a base with plenty of wall to put them in but nope u tried to hide them mid map. 3. They still would have been destroyed, the cannons my fac were using would have 1 shot them at 15 dura.

1. Again, H3rald communicating the fact that he made a ticket has nothing to do with other factions having information on wealth items that now drop upon explosion. Other small factions had no idea they could raid those items, they were not give a fair shake at raiding them. 2. I still got 4th which is fine with me given the effort put in defending the majority of my wealth. 3. Again, it's not about the durability, it's about the principle of letting the entire server know that a change of that magnitude was changed just before the end of the map. Small factions who knew i place echests every map, thought they couldn't get them from me. Only two factions knew they could. Console and Vegetation. Hopefully you understand the information gap that was created by staff and their poor decisions on the matter at the end of the map.

You can't even claim that u played "seriously competitive". You never setup a cannon, I don't think u ever really had a primary claim. Other than ur base u had setup for a few days all u did was AFK an automated cane farm. Sorry I don't consider how u play as competitive. Not saying it doesn't work, it just isn't competitive.

Yes, I can claim I was seriously competitive (as a small faction) because I did set up a cannon. I did have multiple primary claims, hence how i was breached by your faction. (lol) The base I had set up only had acquired spawners as I didn't purchase any spawners because I used a very strategic tactic that I have learned from previous maps on Vaelox of saving up money and buying echests at the end of the map. Just because it doesn't fit well with you rigid definition of how a faction should look or play, doesn't mean we weren't competitive.

I'm sure you would much rather we play just like other small factions, spending every nickel we have on spawners, placing them in our base, logging off for the night, and waking up to a nuked base. Seems smart and fun!

The more of a gap is created by the owners and developers catering to large factions, the more small factions will abuse loopholes to allow for top ten finishes. For example, since echests were patched (in a very poor way and at a very poor time imo) my faction will be looking for a new way to hold wealth until the end to keep it safe from large factions, to place at the end inside of the grace period. It's survival of the fittest and Smoke is a faction that has found a way to survive even when our leader is one of the most hated players by the very best faction. Other small factions have been around multiple maps and have very similar loophole abusing tactics. My faction just happens to be the best at it.

I would also like to add that your responses seem to have a bit of anger and hostility tied to them. A certain toxicity that I would hope that one day you relinquish. That will help serve you to better yourself and find your path to happiness. I fully understand your disdain with me, as it probably started out of frustration when I used a LEGAL mechanic in game to keep my faction from being breached during season 4, but that's no reason to call names or be rude or abusive. I hope you get it sorted out sooner rather than later young man.

Peace.

[/QUOTE]