Where is Season 6?

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Bestle, Mar 24, 2018.

By Bestle on Mar 24, 2018 at 1:59 AM
  1. Bestle

Bestle Administrator
    Staff Member

IGN:
    Bestle
    As some of you are understandably getting restless, and rumours are starting to spread, I thought it would be best to give everyone an open and transparent look into the current progress of Season 6.

There are numerous reasons why news up to this point has been fairly sparse, but it has mostly come down to the fact that myself and swifteh have been very busy with other work commitments.

Current Progress

Builds

Next Season we will be replacing almost every build with something new, or adding a second build to go alongside the original in the cases of Conquest and LMS.

Spawn - complete (though does need some slight tweaking to better fit surrounding warzone)
    Castle - complete
    End Map / KOTH - complete
    Duel Arenas - complete
    PvP Arena - complete
    LMS - complete
    Conquest - complete
    Warzone - complete

Plugins

I don't want to reveal too much as to ruin any surprises, but I will say that Season 6 will debut at least 4-5 'big' new features (one of which is The Barrows). Some you will have maybe seen on other servers, some will be completely unique (at least - I think). We will also be revisiting a lot of our existing plugins such as Crates, Lottery, Castle, Custom Enchantments and Coin Flip, giving each usability updates as well as new features.

Trailer

Without a fully completed set of builds and plugins, we are yet to have a trailer made. Last map we had the problem of creating the trailer way too early and last minute changes made some of it obsolete before the map even launched.

Once all of the plugins are functional, and the warzone is complete, we will have a trailer recorded and edited. This can usually be done in a few days by one of the editors we have on standby.

When can you expect the release?

Realistically we will be looking at sometime in April for launch, though targeting somewhere in the middle. Once everything is complete and announced there will be 1-2 week period before release to build hype and advertise.

I hope this clears things up and gives you a good idea of where everything is at. Stay tuned for updates as we approach Season 6 and don't forget to join our Discord as we will be hosting some rank giveaways in the near future.

#1 Bestle, Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Cake Cake x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Bestle, Mar 24, 2018.